Revision history for HBase-JSONRest
0.043 Date/Time: 2015-12-03
- Added support for gzip content-encoding, to save on bandwidth
0.042 Date/time: 2015-09-02
- Fixed a bug in multiget - if some of specified keys are missing
they will be ignored properly (themage).
0.041 Date/time: 2015-08-31
- Don't create HTTP::Tiny object in each request. Create it in
constructor and keep it in hbase object instance so it can be
reused. This means that the same instance of HTTP::Tiny can
used for many requests, so connections can be reused.
- More debug info for failed requests
- Added strict mode. Defaults to false. If activated, the hbase
handle will die on unsuccessful request.
- Allow scans with pefix '0'
- Fixed bug in_build_get_uri - lost columns when current url
became too long (dtcyganov)
- Fixed bug in _build_multiget_uri - lost keys when current url
became too long (dtcyganov)
0.040 Date/time: 2015-08-09
- Added support for specifying and retrieving an arbitrary number
of columns when using `get` (Tarek Sheasha).
- Added support for [startrow, endrow) scanner
- Fixed a bug for PREFIX scanner - when prefix is depleted, the
scanning will stop as it should.
0.032 Date/time: 2015-06-19
- Fixed a bug in scanner which could cause some keys to be skipped
due to wrong postix used for the first key of the next batch.
- Fixed a bug which prevented keys that begin with 0 to be
0.031 Date/time: 2015-06-16
- Added uri_gen tests for stateless REST scanners
0.030 Date/time: 2015-06-15
- Added support for stateless REST scanners
0.021 Date/time: 2015-04-16
- Bug fix for missing uri_escape of a key in _build_multiget_uri.
0.020 Date/time: 2014-11-11
- Moved get uri generator code to separate method
- Added tests for get uri generator
- Moved multiget uri generation to separate method
- Added tests for multiget uri generator
- Added delete instance method (Robert Nilsson)
- Added support for list of columns in get
- Added support for number of versions in get
- Added suport for timestamp range in get
- Added test for timestamp range uri generator
- Added option to override HBase timestamp on put
- Standardized structure of error description hash generated
- Bug fix for missing $url param in _extract_error_tiny call.
- Fix warnings if response has no status (Eric Herman)
- POD for new get options (get by column, version, timestamp range)
- POD for multiget for last N versions
- POD for put with HBase timestamp override
- POD for delete (Robert Nilsson)
0.011 Date/time: 2014-08-19
Added uri in error message. Correction in comments for get function.
0.010 Date/time: 2014-08-18
Added support for multiget.
0.005 Date/time: 2014-07-21
Corrected pod for method calls - use hash refs, not lists for
0.004 Date/time: 2014-07-11
Pod coverage test was failing. Added required pod for constructor
0.003 Date/time: 2014-07-08
Correction to pod Synopsis
0.002 Date/time: 2014-07-08
Added error handling info to pod.
0.001 Date/time: 2014-07-07